Calgary Real Estate Lawyers
On Calgary Lawyer TV
Call (587) 317-5919 for help finding a lawyer in Calgary.
1. A real-estate lawyer has the experience and training to handle the unique issues regarding real property and problems most people can’t anticipate.
2. Your lawyer will attend the closing, process paper work, and act on your behalf to ensure the process moves along efficiently and effectively
3. Your attorney will prepare and review prior deeds and prepare a deed for the transaction to make sure there are no errors in the legal description. Even simple mistakes – misspelling and/or mislabeling can create huge issues in closing.
4. Your lawyer will review important documents, legal descriptions, loan pay off records, real-estate transfer requirements for State and local government offices, property survey, title and title insurance policies, and guide you through your transaction.
5. Your attorney will work with your Real Estate Agent and the Buyer’s attorney and agents to ensure that dates are set for the attorney review period, home inspection, title search, mortgage commitment and other contingency dates.
6. Your lawyer will review your property’s Chain of Title and insure you go into a transaction with eyes wide open with full knowledge of any issues associated with your property that you likely may not know about.
7. Your attorney will review, amend, and modify the real-estate contract during the attorney review period. Most form agreements don’t offer Sellers the protection they deserve and need.
8. By retaining a real-estate attorney NOW, they will be able to help anticipate any potential problems with your transaction well in advance of closing and begin working to rectify those issues NOW, ensuring the likelihood that you will close on time.
9. Real Estate Agents cannot advise you about the law…
A real-estate lawyer is legally authorized to counsel you on the legal questions and issues that may arise with regard to your transaction.
10. A real-estate lawyer will protect your rights and interests in the transaction… They are the only party truly on YOUR side, not motivated by sales price.
Are you looking for advice on local Calgary Real Estate Lawyers? Visit our website http://CalgaryLawyerTV.com/ or call us at Call: (587) 317-5919.
Other Services Covered:
Calgary Legal Advice in assault and battery cases
Insurance lawyers to fight insurer claims seeking compensation for fatal accidents
Legal advice in motor vehicle accident cases including motorcycle or bicycle injury cases
Occupier’s liability legal advice
Pedestrian injury lawyers
Product liability lawyers
Professional negligence law
Slip and fall injury law
Financial compensation in brain damage Legal Cases
Malpractice Lawyers for undiagnosed cancers
Help with sexual assault legal cases
Medical malpractice lawyers
Wrongful death lawsuits
Blindness injury compensation lawyers
Slip/trip and fall legal council
Failed security trials
Loss of property compensation law
Getting paid for expenses incurred in moving out of an offender’s house
Legal help with losses incurred by unknowingly purchasing or lending money on stolen property
Stolen identity legal cases
Calgary Real Estate Lawyers
Calgary Lawyer Television – News, Stories, Help
32 Coach Side Pl SW, #110, Calgary, AB T3H 1A7
Comments are closed